[Autochtones-cop21] Unist'ot'en / Wetsuwet'en - Online action against Coastal GasLink

Silvanu silvanu at samizdat.net
Lun 28 Sep 12:00:44 CEST 2020

Online action against Coastal GasLink tomorrow Our pressure is working,
lets keep it up!

*Can you join and share the communications blockade
<https://facebook.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0103e92dff58215fc5fc7ac79&id=7e68306e1f&e=d8642c2259>
against KKR tomorrow?

Their retaliation against organizers shows that the pressure on them to
drop Coastal GasLink is working! Let's keep it up! *

Saturday Night Demonstration at KKR headquarters shared on Facebook from
Rising Tide North America:

BREAKING: KKR invests in genocide.

IN NYC tonight, The Illuminator
<https://facebook.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0103e92dff58215fc5fc7ac79&id=2c9466eb8f&e=d8642c2259>&
Seeding Sovereignty
<https://facebook.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0103e92dff58215fc5fc7ac79&id=45062a56e1&e=d8642c2259>
projected on the KKR headquarters- a huge private equity firm that is
investing in the Coastal GasLink fracked gas pipeline. We are calling on
them to immediately drop the pipeline, and there is a call in day on
Monday, demanding they do so.

JOIN US HERE
<https://facebook.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0103e92dff58215fc5fc7ac79&id=c489f29014&e=d8642c2259>

KKR is racist: KKR is also invests in the NYPD pension funds.
#DefundNYPD
<https://facebook.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0103e92dff58215fc5fc7ac79&id=5c00cdb645&e=d8642c2259>#BlackLivesMatter
<https://facebook.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0103e92dff58215fc5fc7ac79&id=4b420cca7c&e=d8642c2259>

KKR also invested in tear gas, until public pressure pushed them away
from it.

Facebook
<https://facebook.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0103e92dff58215fc5fc7ac79&id=c22fe4dab0&e=d8642c2259>

Twitter