[CNT Infos 38] Can you help me?

Paul Harrold paul at cassioburycourt-email.co.uk
Ven 20 Oct 07:59:58 CEST 2017

Hi there,

My name is Paul Harold and I've just completed an infographic that looks at Tory cuts to addiction services in Britain since 2012. The infographic makes pretty depressing reading I'm afraid.

You can find the infographic here: http://www.cassioburycourt.com/article/102/cuts-to-addiction-services-since-2010-[infographic]

When I was researching the infographic, I noticed you link to www.wsws.org/francais/News/2001/fevrier01/8fev01_pompierfr.shtml from this page on your website: www.cnt-f.org/ul38/2014/01/01/marche-de-soutien-a-quentin-et-aux-pompiers-du-sdis38-le-4-janvier-2014/

Could I ask you to update this page on your website to also link to my infographic?

I sincerely thank you if this is possible. I believe not enough is known about these cuts to addiction services amongst the general public, and adding this link will serve to increase awareness about this important issue.

Alternative and if you can't add the link to the above web page, could I ask if you can embed the infographic on your blog?

As a professional blogger, I'd be happy to write the introduction to the infographic that will sit on your blog. This will save you a lot of time, as I'm sure you would have to conduct your own research in order to write the infographic introductory text.

If this is possible, reply to this email and I'll get about writing the introduction to go with the infographic ASAP.

Many thanks,

Paul Herold, blogger @ various websites